General: A-1 Tree Service is looking for a full-time certified heavy equipment mechanic / lube tech. Applicants must have a background in small engines. Must obtain a class A license an be familiar with class A rigs.
Morning: review work order, discuss job site hazards, double check equipment check list, make sure all tools and equipment are properly loaded
On-The-Job: assess hazards on the job site (including animals and people), communicate with groundmen/crew, site safety.
Evening: Make sure all tools, equipment and trucks are stored properly, prepare for the next morning, daily debrief, report damage, injury, or failed compliance, complete daily report, drop payments in cashbox
Top 5 Responsibilities:
- CalOsha safety compliance
- Preservation of self, equipment and public
- Locate/assess hazards on the job site
- Communicate with groundmen/crew
Top 5 Competencies:
- Awareness of self and surroundings
- Proactive listening and communication
- Ability and desire to work with others
Credentials and Experience Requirements:
- Applicants must have a background in small engines
- Must obtain a class A license an be familiar with class A rigs.
- certified heavy equipment mechanic / lube tech.